Meet Our Dental Surgeon
Dr. Ted Burnett
Dr. Ted Burnett, an LA Cosmetic Dentist, grew up in Los Angeles and received his dental degree from the Georgetown University School of Dentistry in 1988. He has extensive training in cosmetic dentistry as well as biomimetic and Esthetic Dentistry. He has been practicing dentistry for more than twenty years. In addition to managing a successful private practice, he is the only African American dentist to hold the title of Director and Clinical Instructor with the University Of Southern California School Of Dentistry. He is also a member of the American Dental Association, California Dental Association, and the West Los Angeles Dental Society
Theodore M. Burnett, D.D.S.
8540 S. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 918 Los Angeles, CA 90045
I am a Dynamic dental professional with over 27 years private practice experience in general, cosmetic and Biomimetic dentistry. In providing the best dental care we embrace technology and integrate the latest advances in dental technologies where ever possible.. This includes same day fabrication of crowns and bridges. I have a broad scope of expertise in all dental care procedures. I am an excellent communicator with outstanding listening skills. These combination of skill sets provides an opportunity to deliver detailed instruction to patients on dental care.
GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY, Washington, DC 1988
Doctor of Dental Surgery
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, IRVINE, Irvine, CA 1983
Bachelor of Science
Present – Board Member Georgetown University Dental Alumni
Present – Board Member and Secretary Western Dental Society
2009- Present – Georgetown Undergraduate Regional Admission Interviewer
2003 – 2013 – Clinical Assistant Professor, USC School of Dentistry
Spring 2012 – Champion of Evidence Based Dentistry awarded by the ADA
Private Dental Practice, Los Angeles, California
1989 – Present – Provide Biomimetic dental services including cosmetic bonding, porcelain veneers, fixed and removable prosthodontics, preventive teeth cleanings, check ups, restorative and cosmetic procedures. Maintains strong diverse patient base of 8,000.
- Successfully ensure that patients receive quality care.
- Demonstrated ability to provide outstanding oral hygiene techniques.
- Maintain strict adherence to the highest standard care of the industry.
- Established a user friendly office atmosphere that utilizes state of the art techniques and equipment.
- Eliminates harmful bacteria and germs by using a top ranking Sterilization Center.
Avoids patient exposure to contaminants and additives by using a closed water system supply. We minimize radiation exposure with the use of a digital x-ray system.
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Western Los Angeles Dental Society
- Yearly philanthropic donations of hygiene dental kits to local health fairs and schools.
- Guest speaker at various secondary educational institutions regarding career choices.
- Sponsor of the lakewood California Midget Football Team.